Re: Is automatic code re-import from git broken?

On 07/31/2012 04:44 PM, Robert Park wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Mikhail Titov <mlt@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> I was trying to set up my project[1] to automatically import code from
>> github[2]. However it looks like it was imported just once and that was
>> it. Did I do something wrong? From what I understand it should update
>> bzr copy from git automagically[3].
> I'm not sure exactly why imports from github are not working for you,
> but I have set up my project correctly here if you want to compare:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~gottengeography/gottengeography/master

It looks like you are using git:// while I  set up access via https:// .
Also yours shows name as master while mine was trunk. Anyhow I set up
yet another import using git:// and it worked. When I tried to re-import
using https:// it did not allow to saying that it was already set up as
that.

Another issue was that the existing build recipe became orphaned with no
access (via links) to it. I had to create schwinn810-daily-1 and by
guessing from URL, manually entered location to schwinn810-daily,
deleted it, and rename newer one.

It looks okay so far. But I believe the bug is out there :-)

P.S. Thank you for your software, I did not try it yet but I was looking
for GeoSetter alternative for GNU/Linux that does not require half KDE
stuff. I'll put a link to your project once I set up some pages :-)
P.P.S. Does anybody use gmane? I feel like last message for this list
dates back to 2011 or so.

--
Mikhail