Re: Restoring a Deleted PPA

Hi,

On 01/19/2013 09:07 PM, Jacky Alcine wrote:
> Hey Launchpad Users!
>
> I was wondering if it's possible for one of the administrators of
> https://launchpad.net to restore the state of the PPAs of a project that I
> own.
>
> This was for stable packages:
> https://launchpad.net/~speechcontrol-devel/+archive/stable/+packages
>
> This was for the core SpeechControl application:
> https://launchpad.net/~speechcontrol-devel/+archive/speechcontrol/+packages
>
> It'd be awesome if anyone could help. Thanks in advance! I'm hanging in the
> channels as well under the nick "Jacky".

Not sure how supported it is (in the end when you are deleting a PPA it
says it is permanent) but adding /+edit to the ppa URL[1] and checking
the "Enabled" checkbox worked for me.

Thanks,

Martin

[1] e.g. in your case
https://launchpad.net/~speechcontrol-devel/+archive/stable/+edit

--
Martin Mrazik | Product Strategy Quality Lead
Key fingerprint: