Re: File zeromq_3.2.2.orig.tar.gz already exists in zeromq, but uploaded version has different contents.

On 16/04/13 04:10, Trevor Bernard wrote:
> I botched a build and I deleted the packages but I can't re-upload any
> of the files. From the UI it appears they are gone but in reality they
> are still there.
>
> ppa:trevorbernard/zeromq

To avoid confusion it's not possible to upload the same filename with
different content, even if you've deleted the packages that referenced
the old file. You'll need to change the version, and be more careful in
future.

William