Re: Adding PPA for building recipe on Launchpad

Hi Michael,

Can you be explicit? I do not see an option on a page; not sure which page
you mean.

I don't mean let the PPA depend on backports, that I have done.

I now upload a metapackage, which I've added to a dependency  ipython
(=>0.13.2), which is in backports, and now the metapackage fails to build.

Regards,
Jan

--
  .~.