Re: Adding PPA for building recipe on Launchpad

Dear Amd,

You might want to use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
You seem to be member of the lauchpad-users email list?
Generally, being a member would expect you to conform to the code of
conduct when mailing the group.
http://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct

Regards,
Jan