Re: Package rejected without obvious reason

On 12/07/2013 10:43 AM, Tong Sun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My package was rejected without obvious reason to me. This is all that I get:
>
>     Rejected:
>     dpkg-source failed for dbab_1.0.0ubuntu1.dsc [return: 2]
>     [dpkg-source output:   dpkg-source: info: extracting dbab in dbab-1.0.0ubuntu1
>       dpkg-source: info: unpacking dbab_1.0.0ubuntu1.tar.gz]

I would expect to see the files named dbab_1.0.0-0ubuntu1.dsc and dbab_1.0.0.tar.gz respectively.  I suspect this may be
the root of your problem.  Did you use standard build tools to build the source package?  Also, check to make sure the
package version has the correct format in the debian/changelog file.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>