Re: raring obsolete?

raring has a life of 9 months, while quantal of 18 months.

So is ok to have raring obsolete and not quantal

this page [1] will clarify everything to you

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ubuntu_releases

BR,

Gianfranco

I am getting this message for a raring upload.  Is raring "obsolete", or is there some other error causing this