Re: Saved Launchpad login in Firefox no longer works

Possibly relevant: I always enter my Firefox master password before going to any site (at Preferences > Security > Saved Passwords), as a precaution against sites spoofing that dialog. If I don't do that the master password prompt does appear, but I won't use it. Other sites still work.

Delete it from "Saved Passwords"
and login again > save it > logout and go back to the login page to check.
If there's a possibility that I'm on the wrong site/being attacked, that's exactly what I don't want to do. Certificate fingerprint of the login page is 59:63:CB:76:00:56:4C:01:6D:67:BE:ED:71:36:1E:74:53:CA:EC:D7