Re: Unable to push package to my PPA

On 16/07/14 05:27, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> Our team Launchpad has a PPA [1]. I'm trying to push a package named
> "qpid-proton" up to that repo, but it is being consistently rejected
> with the message:
>
> Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack
> verification.
>
> but it's not telling me which file(s) are missing or broken.
>
> I had previously pushed this exact same package to a different PPA [2]
> that our team has, which we're deleting (we want to put everything under
> the "released" PPA).
>
> What am I doing wrong?

There was another line in the email you got:

2014-07-15 19:07:22 DEBUG   Unable to find qpid-proton_0.7.orig.tar.gz
in upload or distribution.
2014-07-15 19:07:22 DEBUG   Files specified in DSC are broken or
missing, skipping package unpack verification.

Your .dsc refers to an orig.tar.gz that doesn't exist in your PPA, so
your upload needs to include it. Rebuild your package with "debuild -S
-sa" instead of "debuild -S" and upload it again.

William.