Upload to PPA Rejected: File already exists (but already deleted).

Guys,

I'm building my first PPA (
https://launchpad.net/~martinx/+archive/ubuntu/ig/) and I'm facing a weird
problem...

I deleted a few packages, to see if I was able to rebuild them from
scratch, to learn more about "pbuilder-dist" and "ubuntu-dev-tools" but,
now, I want to re-upload the same package (already deleted (yesterday) from
PPA) but, Launchpad refuses to accept it.

I'm receiving:

---
Rejected:
File libnftnl_1.0.2-1~ubuntu14.04.1~ppa1.debian.tar.gz already exists in IG
- Internet Group, but uploaded version has different contents. See more
information about this error in
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors.
Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack
verification.
---

I'm doing the build exactly as before (GPG okay, and etc):

---
backportpackage -B pbuilder-dist -b -s utopic -d trusty -u ppa:martinx/ig
-w . libnftnl
---

The pacakge is already deleted from PPA but, Launchpad still sees it... How
can I "purge" my PPA?!

Tks!
Thiago

Follow ups