Re: overriding dh_auto_build

Hi Gianfranco,

Am 17.10.2014 um 08:48 schrieb Gianfranco Costamagna:
> I didn't look carefully but I see at least two problems:
> 1) you seem be accessing something on the net, I see http somewhere,
this isn't allowed on builders.
> 2) in the default % rule you call dh_build directly (why you override
the default target is really unknown to me)

> so if you directly call dh_build I think no override_dh_build will
ever be called (I think thet put some stamp in debian directory after
being executed to avoid to run twice because of bad rules files)
I found it out. Now i have created a small customized rule who direct
calls xsltproc.

The packaging goes near to the goal :-)

My recipe is:
- --cut--
#bzr-builder format 0.3 deb-version {debupstream}-0~{revno}
lp:make-test-release
nest-part packaging
lp:~sascha-manns-h/make-test-release/make-test-release-ubuntu debian debian
- --cut--

Actual i become:

- --cut--
 debian/rules build
dh_testdir
pwd
/tmp/buildd/make-test-release-1.0
xsltproc --nonet --param man.charmap.use.subset 0 -o docs/
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
docs/make-test-release.1.xml
warning: failed to load external entity "docs/make-test-release.1.xml"
unable to parse docs/make-test-release.1.xml
- --cut--

How that nesting works?
I thought it checks out the sourcetree to a temp and i have:
tempdir/
tempdir/bin/
tempdir/docs/
tempdir/etc/
tempdir/lib/

and the nesting adds a debian so i have:
tempdir/
tempdir/bin/
tempdir/debian/
tempdir/docs/