Build fails on Launchpad but works locally

Guys,

I'm trying to compile my package of `python-elf` and, it builds okay
on my machine but, at the Launchpad, it fails...

Here is the log:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/190315665/buildlog_ubuntu-utopic-amd64.python-efl_1.11.0-0utopic2_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

Log:

---
Checking for Eina: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Eo: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Evas: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Ecore: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for EcoreFile: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for EcoreInput: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for EcoreX: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Ethumb: Ethumb version mismatch. Found: 1.12.0  Needed: 1.11.0
dh_auto_build: python setup.py build --force returned exit code 1
debian/rules:7: recipe for target 'build-arch' failed
make: *** [build-arch] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build-arch gave error exit status 2
---

Nevertheless, as I said, I have it compiled and installed on my own machine:

--
user@ubunut-desk-1:~/e19/python-efl/python-efl-1.11.0$ make -f
debian/rules build
Checking for Eina: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Eo: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Evas: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Ecore: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for EcoreFile: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for EcoreInput: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for EcoreX: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Ethumb: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Ethumb_Client: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Edje: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for Emotion: OK, found 1.12.0
Checking for DBus: OK, found 1.2.0
Checking for Elementary: OK, found 1.12.0

ls ../*.deb
python-efl_1.11.0-0utopic0_amd64.deb
--

Of course, I'm using the very same Ubuntu PPA on my machine, to
locally build and upload it to Launchpad...

My E-PPA: https://launchpad.net/~martinx/+archive/ubuntu/enlightenment

Any tips?!

Thanks in advance!

-