Re: Reason for rejection of package

On 29/04/16 04:56, Sahil Dua wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to package distribution using PPA. I am getting this
> ppa:sahildua2305/ping-check package rejected immediately after upload.
> Can you please help me with the proper build way?

It's helpful if you can include the reason it was rejected, but in this
case I was able to find it in our logs. As the rejection message stated,
Launchpad doesn't accept binary uploads: you need to build with "debuild
-S" rather than just "debuild", then upload the _source.changes file
rather than the _amd64.changes.

William.