Re: Unable to log in to launchpad.net/~ydk

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 01:43:13PM +0000, Abhi Ramesh Keshav (abhirame) wrote:
> I created the launchpad.net/~ydk account by logging in with open-id for email: ydk-admin@xxxxxxxxx.
> However, now, when I try to login to this account using open-id ydk-admin@xxxxxxxxx, I’m getting the below error. Can you please help me with this?
>
> (Error ID: OOPS-e2a21c28563f6709940b56913ed9aba0)

It looks like ~ydk was first created last year, but then somebody
deleted the corresponding login.ubuntu.com / login.launchpad.net account
without deactivating the Launchpad account first.  You tried to log in
and effectively create a new account which you called ~ydk-adminstrator,
but that failed because the address was already in use in Launchpad.

I've had our sysadmins merge the two accounts together, so you should be
able to log into ~ydk again now.

Regards,

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]