Re: How to specify interdependency among package archives?

I think you have a different problem than an issue with depending on
another PPA, actually. Looking at the logs:

-- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but
they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
LIBYDK_INCLUDE_DIR

Sounds like at least adding a Build-Depends on Doxygen and checking your
CMake file(s) for correct values of LIBYDK_INCLUDE_DIR should fix those
errors.

@wxl | polka.bike
c563 cac5 8be1 2f22 a49d
68f6 8b57 a48b c4f2 051a