Re: Uploaded package aren't visible

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 08:46:17PM +0100, Sascha Manns wrote:
> i used "backportpackage -u ppa:sascha-manns-h/publican libhtml-
> wikiconverter-markdown-perl -d trusty" to backport that libhtml
> package. It was accepted by the PPA.

What makes you say that?  I checked our logs and our system sent you
several rejection messages, all of which say:

  The source libhtml-wikiconverter-markdown-perl -
  0.06-1~ubuntu14.04.1~ppa1 is already accepted in ubuntu/trusty and you
  cannot upload the same version within the same distribution. You have
  to modify the source version and re-upload.

https://code.launchpad.net/~sascha-manns-h/+archive/ubuntu/publican/+packages?field.name_filter=libhtml-wikiconverter-markdown-perl&field.status_filter=&field.series_filter=trusty
indicates that you'd previously uploaded that same version and later
deleted it.  You can't reuse the same version within the same archive,
even if it's been deleted.

I suggest adding these arguments to your backportpackage command to work
around this in this case:

  -S '~ppa2'

Cheers,

--