Re: Importing my OpenPGP key to Launchpad

Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure if you figured this out. Personally, I'm at a loss. I'm not a Launchpad admin and those may be the folks to check in with. Using #Launchpad on Freenode or asking a [question][1] might be your best bet.

[1]: https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+addquestion

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D