Help with "Section" parameter in Debian/control file

I am preparing to upload a PPA. I tried to read the documentation,
prepared the package, and verified that lintian is not complaining. The
upload appears to succeed, but shortly after that I get an email
complaining about the "Section" parameter. The debian/control file in my
package sets "Section: chuitema/ppa". Obviously, that's not the expected
value, but I cannot figure out what the real value should be. Can
someone help me? Please?

-- Christian Huitema

Follow ups