Package rejected

I uploaded a package which failed to build because of a Build-Depends error
in the Debian control file. I corrected the control file, but the uploader
denied to re-upload the package, because - it said - there was nothing to
upload. I used the dput -f command, but now it says:
===
Rejected:
File fidlab_0.0-1.debian.tar.xz already exists in fidlab, but uploaded
version has different contents. See more information about this error in
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors.
Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack
verification.

fidlab (0.0-1) bionic; urgency=low

  * Initial release.
===
I didn't find anything relevant in Packaging/UploadErrors.

Follow ups