Orig.tar.xz Already Exists

Hi there,

I'm having difficulty uploading a patched package to my ppa. I keep
getting warnings that I'm trying to overwrite a .orig.tar.xz in the
Primary Archive for Ubuntu, but my dput output doesn't claim to upload
that file at all.

I saw another user's post who accidentally downloaded an incorrect
version of the orig file, and I've made sure that the file I'm using is
the same as the one that I edited.

Maybe this is related: debuild -S will not function if I use the
.orig.tar.xz downloaded from the original Ubuntu Launchpad. It only
builds if I make the tar.xz myself, which results in my upload being
rejected.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Justin

Follow ups