Re: [~invalid/ubuntu/ppa] ubuntu-release-check_1.0_amd64.changes

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:40:55PM +0330, Rasool SaeedNejad wrote:
> Hello. I wanted to upload my package into the PPA
> But it is a mistake and says my name is not in the package.
> it is "Rasool SaeedNejad"
>
> The bottom of the email also reads:
> ubuntu-release-check (1.0) eoan; urgency=medium
>
>   * Initial Release.
>
> ===
>
> But my name is inside changelog!

Looking at our logs, you seem to have managed to work this out in the
end (the problem was that the username you'd specified in the *upload
path* didn't match your Launchpad username; the error wasn't about the
changelog).  Let us know if there's still a problem here.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]