Re: building for EOL releases

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 09:28:16AM -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> Is there a way to manage/sustain current software builds for EOL distro
> releases (e.g. cosmic).
>
> I maintain the Mailman ppa and it shows that our Cosmic pkgs are behind
> in version number compared to Xenial, etc.

We can enable building for obsolete releases for specific PPAs if we
have to, but can you explain why this is necessary?  cosmic is now out
of security support and we really don't want to encourage anyone to run
it rather than upgrading to something newer.  My default suggestion
would be for you to delete the cosmic packages from your PPA ...

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]