Re: [~libretime/ubuntu/libretime] silan_0.4.0-1ltppa1_source.changes (Rejected)

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 10:19 AM Kyle Robbertze <paddatrapper@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to upload a backport of silan 0.4.0 to the LibreTime PPA. It
> is rejected with the following message:
>
> Rejected:
> Mismatch in binaryfulness. (arch) False != (files) True

The first few hits I got via Search-Foo are all about unclean build
environments.
But somewhat further down I found
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1699763

At least in my usual flow after source build I have a _source.changes file
that references a _source.buildinfo which only contains checksums of the
dsc.
Does yours by any chance list more files with checksums?

To be clear: I'm guessing based on that bug and can't guarantee that is
even related