Need help cleaning ppa ppa:~iconnor/zoneminder-1.34

As per below, we had an issue publishing.  Have deleted the packages, but it still has the orig archive somewhere.  I'd like to clean it out so I can push 1.34.10 packages.

Can you assist?

Isaac

Rejected:
File zoneminder_1.34.10.orig.tar.gz already exists in ZoneMinder 1.34, but uploaded version has different contents. See more information about this error inhttps://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors.
Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack verification.

zoneminder (1.34.10-bionic2) bionic; urgency=medium

  *

Follow ups