cannot publish to groovy

Hi,
my package cherrytree is currently out in ppa for focal (see
https://launchpad.net/~giuspen/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages ) but when I
try to deploy also to groovy it keeps rejecting, either with the copy
package (rebuild) and with a new dput from my sources changing

-cherrytree (0.99.16-1) focal; urgency=low
+cherrytree (0.99.16-1) groovy; urgency=low

Rejected:
File cherrytree_0.99.16-1.tar.gz already exists in giuspen, but uploaded
version has different contents. See more information about this error in
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors.
Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack
verification.

Can you help me understand what I am doing wrong?
Cheers,
Giuseppe.

Follow ups