Re: Proposed decommissioning of 32-bit powerpc builders in Launchpad

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 01:48:44PM -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Tue, 2022-01-25 at 14:20 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > We've now disabled the powerpc architecture in xenial (which should
> > cause no further builds to be created) and deactivated the powerpc
> > builders.  I plan to leave things in this state for a little while to
> > confirm that no further powerpc builds are being created and that
> > nothing else comes up, but after that we'll start tearing down the
> > builders permanently.
>
> Colin,
>
> Was there anything related to this change that would begin to cause
> chroot build issues in Xenial and Trusty?
>
> See the build logs for this project:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~replatformtech/+recipe/gnucobol4-ppa-recipe

That was a separate change - see
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/700394.  I fixed it
last night and retried most affected builds, but Launchpad doesn't
currently have an interface to allow me to administratively retry recipe
builds; however, if you request them again it should work fine.

--
Colin Watson (he/him)                              [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]