Fwd: PPA for source-available project

Hey Balint,

Thank you for being patient.

We discussed this internally, but I think in order to make a proper
decision we need more information.

Is the repository of your project public available, so I could have a look
at it and its license? Also, can you reveal your company?

And as an additional feedback - if your project will be accepted to Debian
(non-free) and Ubuntu (multiverse), then there will be most likely no
reason to not host the backports via PPA.

Jürgen Gmach
Launchpad team