package upload Rejected

Hi all,

I am trying to build packages for Ubuntu 20 (focal) and Ubuntu 22 (jammy)
and they build perfectly well.

However, the jammy packages uploads are being rejected with the following
error:

> Rejected:

> 'Description'

> rsyslog (8.2406.0-20240517133500-0adiscon1jammy) jammy; urgency=low

>   * Packages for 8.2406.0.c26a6208a1c8_20240517133500 on jammy

> ===

I have double and triple checked everything so far and retried many many
many times, but I am stuck here, and the error messages is not really
telling me is wrong with my description. And the same description works
well for focal.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Andre Lorbach

--

Adiscon GmbH

Mozartstr. 21

97950 Großrinderfeld, Germany

Ph. +49-9349-9298530

Geschäftsführer/President: Rainer Gerhards Reg.-Gericht Mannheim, HRB

560610

Ust.-IDNr.: DE 81 22 04 622

Web: www.adiscon.com - Mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:

https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.