lazr-users team mailing list archive

Re: subscribing this mailing list (lazr-users)

Hey,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 April 2009, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Not that anything of interest appears to be happening on this mailing
>> list... I don't think you advertise it at all.
>
> We'll be releasing tarballs of lazr.restful and lazr.restfulclient today or
> tomorrow. A blog post will come out at the same time, so this should give the
> list a little more exposure.

Cool! I think it would make sense to at least make note of it in the
description on the http://launchpad.net/lazr page. Or alternatively
think about a web presence that is not published from launchpad (with
documentation and community sections).

Eventually I might want to do some work on lazr.restful and making it
easier to use "out of the box". I looked at it for a little while a
few weeks ago for generating a bit of JSON, but the amount of
puzzling, documentation browsing, and setup required overwhelmed me,
and we decided to just generate the JSON by hand for now. If it were
within easy reach in the context of, say, Grok, it'd be easier to just
start using it.

Regards,

Martijn