lazr-users team mailing list archive

Re: Using lazr.restful with a zope3 app

Well, z3ext you mean, right?  I expect Blue Bream uses the newer dependencies (http://bluebream.zope.org/).  1.0 might be coming out this week.

> I tried to upgrade to zope.traversing 3.5 series but the dependencies change don't allow me too.

Ack. :-(

> Do you have permission to do such patching/releasing in zope.traversing?

I have permission.  I'd prefer not to make an old release with a change like that because it is very mildly risky for backwards compatibility, but it should be fine if you really need it.  So, please confirm that you are using z3ext and, if so, that you want to continue to do so and, if so, that you don't want to use trunk (I saw this, for instance: http://z3ext.net/forums/default/00015/ --that suggests to me that the newer version uses a newer zope.traversing, which might be up-to-date).

Gary