leaningtech-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #238985]: libpion stub outdated (duetto 0.9.1)?

Question #238985 on Duetto changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/duetto/+question/238985

Artem is still having a problem:
Alessandro,
thanks,
I've installed the "server.h" (wget https://raw.github.com/leaningtech/duetto-utils/master/include/server.h; cp server.h /opt/duetto/share/duetto/) and indeed it fixed the second error message, but the first error message remains:
  /opt/duetto/share/duetto/server_stub.cpp:21:10: fatal error: 'pion/net/HTTPServer.hpp' file not found
Do you have any further advice or should I wait for 0.9.2 for a working server example?

Leaningtech Team, which is an answer contact for Duetto.