leaningtech-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #238985]: libpion stub outdated (duetto 0.9.1)?

Question #238985 on Duetto changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/duetto/+question/238985

Artem posted a new comment:
Sorry, pressed the wrong button!
The problem isn't solved.  : (

Here's the packages I have in Debian Jessie:
$ apt-cache search libpion
libpion-5.0 - lightweight HTTP interface library - runtime files
libpion-5.0-dbg - lightweight HTTP interface library - debug files
libpion-dev - lightweight HTTP interface library - development files
libpion-doc - lightweight HTTP interface library - documentation
libpion-plugins - lightweight HTTP interface library - plugins
libpion-plugins-dbg - lightweight HTTP interface library - plugins debug files

And here's what is installed:
$ dpkg -l | grep libpion
ii  libpion-5.0                               5.0.4+dfsg-1                 amd64        lightweight HTTP interface library - runtime files
ii  libpion-dev                               5.0.4+dfsg-1                 amd64        lightweight HTTP interface library - development files
ii  libpion-plugins                           5.0.4+dfsg-1                 amd64        lightweight HTTP interface library - plugins

The only "-dev" package is libpion-dev and it's installed.

But as it is supposed to be a libpion installation problem I'll try to
install libpion from source and come back to you.

Leaningtech Team, which is an answer contact for Duetto.