libappstore-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Testing libappstore.

On 04/08/12 21:48, Stephen Smally wrote:
Il 04/08/2012 22:46, Michael Rawson ha scritto:
On 04/08/12 20:38, Stephen Smally wrote:
Il 04/08/2012 11:13, Michael Rawson ha scritto:
On 04/08/12 10:10, Stephen Smally wrote:
Il 03/08/2012 19:18, Michael Rawson ha scritto:
How do I test libappstore once it is built? Sorry for obvious
question,
but it seems light-software-center does not link with libappstore at
present.

It does not link because libappstore is not buildable, it will be
obviously be ported (and it's mostly done in a separated branch)

Erm, with respect, it seems to be buildable:

michael@michael-desktop:~/code/libappstore/build$ make
[ 85%] Built target appstore
[100%] messages.”
[100%] Built target i18n
michael@michael-desktop:~/code/libappstore/build$

...perhaps I am mistaken?

Anyway, I think I'll write some tests for it.

The package building is not working.

Oh. ....'make install' works, why do we need a package?

But okay. Whatever. :)

Why do we need a package? for easy distribution, of course! Keeping Lsc and Libappstore separated we'll make easy write software centers.

My bad.

I meant, in the meantime, while Julien fixes it, what's wrong with linking our flagship app with the non-package version?