libappstore-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Light Software Center

Il 06/08/2012 23:56, Julien Lavergne ha scritto:
Le 08/06/2012 09:52 PM, Stephen Smally a écrit :
Althought the build system needs a rework.
Changes to light-software-center build system pushed. However, to finish
the debian packaging, I need the command for building the database using
db-build. Also, is db-build can be rename to something more specific,
like light-software-center-build-db ? Finally, is db-build can use
libappstore, to avoid the direct depend on packagkit-glib, sqlheavy etc
... ?

Regards,
Julien Lavergne

I think we should put the db-builder in libappstore, since the db is libappstore-related (but we should build it only during lsc install). So, during the install lsc should call appstore-build-db.

Regards,
Stephen Smally