libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: Libravatar tests

Hello,

Now that my login/register issue with avatars.linux-kernel.at have been cleared (thanks Oliver) I have been able to update the test file ivatar.t. The log file is attached.

A few issues have been uncovered in the process (#17, #18 and #19[1]), one more severe than the others as it returns a django error page.

As with libravatar.org.t some tests are marked as “test_expect_failure”. This mean they are either already covered by an opened issue or that the official API documentation is unclear on this regard.

Also the code behind tests have been substantially improved thanks to comments by Lars Kruse. If anyone thinks of new or missing tests don't hesitate to reach me.

Regards.

[1]: https://git.linux-kernel.at/oliver/ivatar/issues
ok 1 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar
ok 2 - Size of the fetched avatar should be 80
ok 3 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar with a size of 200
ok 4 - Size of the fetched avatar should be 200
not ok 5 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar with an empty size # TODO known breakage
not ok 6 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar with an invalid size # TODO known breakage
not ok 7 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar with size 0 # TODO known breakage
not ok 8 - GET avatar for tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx with size 1000 # TODO known breakage
not ok 9 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar with an empty default # TODO known breakage
not ok 10 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with an empty default # TODO known breakage
ok 11 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar with default=404
ok 12 - GET on tleguern@xxxxxxxxxxx's avatar with default=404 and forcedefault=y
ok 13 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with default=404
ok 14 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with d=$URL (no follow)
ok 15 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with d=$URL (follow)
ok 16 - Size of the fetched avatar should be 80
ok 17 - The fetched avatar should be nobody.png
ok 18 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with d=mm
ok 19 - Size of the fetched mm avatar should be 80
ok 20 - The fetched avatar should be mm.png
ok 21 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with d=mp
ok 22 - Size of the fetched mp avatar should be 80
ok 23 - The fetched mp avatar should be mm.png
ok 24 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with d=monsterid
ok 25 - Size of the fetched monsterid avatar should be 80
ok 26 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with d=identicon
not ok 27 - Size of the fetched identicon avatar should be 80 # TODO known breakage
ok 28 - GET on a non existing user's avatar with d=retro
not ok 29 - Size of the fetched retro avatar should be 80 # TODO known breakage
# still have 8 known breakage(s)
# passed all remaining 21 test(s)
1..29