libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: IRC meeting (2018-12-09)

Oliver, when you have time, could you clarify my understanding of how the
gravatar proyxing work you have implemented?

If there is a request for a hash that libravatar/ivatar doesn't know about,
it will (by default) invoke redirect to libravatar.org/gravatarproxy/<hash>,
which then goes back to libravatar.org service and the service will this
time request an image from gravatar and return it to user of libravatar.

Is my understanding correct? It seems this is done application-side so I
don't need to update http config to support /gravatarproxy/ path?
It's already supported,

Thank you
Michal