libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: contact email on libravatar's page

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 at 16:33, Francois Marier <francois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 2018-12-28 at 16:02:53, clime wrote:
> > on Contact page, there is the following text under Email:
> >
> >     Finally, if you need to email us: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Will we have this email address available after launch? Thanks for
> taking a
> > look at this.
>
> Yes, that alias is now setup on Lars' mail server and it would just be a
> matter of adding the more people to the alias (which could happen now).

Cool, thanks. Btw. should we setup future libravatar.org to send emails with
libravatar.org domain? E.g. email confirmations or password resets?
Currently, ofalk's mailgun account is used but I assume it is only
temporary? Do we want to use mailgun or just standard SMTP? I think,
SMTP would be good enough. Should we configure Lars' email server
as the outgoing SMTP server for server emails then?

Thank you
clime