libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: libravatar.org domain ownership

On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 at 13:57, Oliver Falk <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> As stated already, but I'd like to state it officially now again, I'd be
> willing to own and pay for the domain (100 %).
> Who at Fedora could we reach out to eventually?

Probably Matthew Miller. But I don't think it would be necessary if we
agree on a shared ownership.

I would prefer shared ownership and contributions over just Oliver owning
and paying for it.
The reason is that I see this as a collective matter.

clime