libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: New design

The design looks really good,except some small bugs,for example when opening the account dropdown in the navbar.
Additionally some elements with Bootstraps default design have to be optimized to fit better into the rest of the page but that shouldn't be that complicated.
In general I think it looks much better than mine.
It's somehow even more modern and optimized for this sort of service.
What I'm not happy about is that my uBlock Origin blocks Google shit two times at a single page.
We should either download and selfhost those fonts or just use default system fonts.
Privacy is always priority number one for me ;)