libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: gandi contact regarding adding them as a sponsor

Hi!

I created a separate branch
<https://git.linux-kernel.at/oliver/ivatar/-/tree/gandi-sponsor> for this
to add the Gandi logo.
If someone can check with Gandi which logo to use, we can finalize this.
@Lukas Schönsgibl <lschoensgibl@xxxxxxxxx> - you may want to have a look at
it, design-wise. The current logo I added is pretty large and downsized via
the img height tag, but since we don't know if this will be the final
one....

Cheers,
 Oliver