libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Re: email misconfiguration

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 at 13:52, Oliver Falk <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just checked the logs and it looks much better.
> However, I also recognize we seem to miss some mail alias 'accounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' - can we please create the same?

Probably Lars might take a look at it.

Btw. does somebody know how to log to our blogs.libravatar.org? I
tried email login method with a few emails and got in but after
clicking Edit, I always got:

Error: <a href="./">index</a> is locked and cannot be edited

clime