libravatar-fans team mailing list archive

Fwd: gandi contact regarding adding them as a sponsor

Sharing the Gandi logos thatTristan sent me. I didn't notice that just
to me before.

The question is. what next? Does anyone from us the design/UI skills
to make this happen?

I can do it too at some fairly soon point.

Best regards!
clime