libreoffice team mailing list archive

LibreOffice 4.0.4~rc2 in the ppas

Hi,

I added a 4.0.4~rc2 build for raring to the ppa. If you want to start
backporting it, please reply to this list. I disabled the internal unity
menu integration for backports as the unity side is just not ready to handle it
on these older releases. If you absolutely want to have this, use lo-menubar,
which should still be available on these Ubuntu releases. This allow people to
comfortably use the -gtk and -gnome integration, without the instablity of the
internal unity integration, which never was intended to be used on anything but
raring and later.

Best,

Bjoern

Follow ups