libreoffice team mailing list archive

Re: l10n packages

Hi Bjoern,

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 01:58:18PM -0000, ghomem wrote:
> > I was trying to open a bug but apprently that is not possible for
> > this
> > project. I'd like to share that the l10n translations are perhaps
> > out of
> > sync with the general release. For the Portuguese transation I
> > have:
> >
> >  libreoffice-l10n-pt
> >                     1:4.0.4~rc2-0ubuntu1~precise1
> >
> > whereas all other packages are already at 4.1.
>
> because of space limitations on the ppa builders we are forced to
> only build
> with a limited set of languages in there to get reliable results.

But the previous version of l10n-pt (4.0.4) is available there and the existence of a PPA is a *wonderful* thing. Is there anything that can be done about disk space? In theory disk space is cheaper than the manual work of not having this PPA.

Launchpad says it's 2G or otherwise "ask us":
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA

> Please use libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for reports against ppa
> builds. Thanks.

I'm ccing to it after I request the subscription.

If disk space was the issue I'm sure it would be easy to sponsor the needed space, between the interested parties.

Cheers
Gustavo
--
Angulo Sólido - Tecnologias de Informação
http://angulosolido.pt