libreoffice team mailing list archive

Reminder: Do NOT update LibreOffice dependencies for 14.04 or later in the PPAs!

Hi,

because of:

 http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1308/meeting/21942/client-1308-rolling-libreoffice/

we are considering updating 14.04/trusty to LibreOffice 4.3.x at some point in
time. We need the PPAs as a testbed and validation platform for that.  We cant
update LibreOffice deps with the needed pace after release.

As such: Please do NOT update LibreOffice dependencies in the ppas for trusty
or later. Only provide updates for the libreoffice and libreoffice-l10n source
packages. Remove things from SYSTEM_STUFF and use internal copies if needed.

Best,

Bjoern