libreoffice team mailing list archive

Follow up [Re: LibreOffice x64 in Ubuntu inquiry]

To clarify the below, one would have an easy choice of installing LO 32-bit
explicitly in x64 OS, or LO x64 in X64 OS.

For example, I'm aware of VBA compatibility concerns for businesses going
from 32-bit to x64 Office, so naturally this would help to allow folks be
more easily confirmed on what they have installed.

Thanks again for working on great software, and hopefully this sparks a
discussion on this topic.

Christopher M. Penalver
E-Mail: christopher.m.penalver@xxxxxxxxx