libreoffice team mailing list archive

Re: libreoffice-kde broken in 6.1.x series

Hello,

the KDE backend was disabled on *purpose* for 14.04/Trusty and
16.04/Xenial builds as the changelog states.

The currently running builds of 6.1.3~rc1 (in -prereleases) will have
the KDE4 backend enabled again for 14.04/Trusty and 16.04/Xenial.

So the next update to 6.1.3~rc2 (in like 2 weeks) will include it again
and is contained in the "libreoffice-kde4" package.

"libreoffice-kde" will stay a transitional package pointing to
"libreoffice-kde4".

Regards,
Rico