lightspark-users team mailing list archive

Re: Parsing SWF8 and older?

Timon is also working on cleaning up the plugin/standalone code,
hoping to have close to the same code path for both.

And if you wouldn't mind, would you also remove the
"enableGnashFallback" stuff, and fall back to Gnash as early as
possible?