lightspark-users team mailing list archive

testsuite with Adobe player

Matthias' new work on the testsuite it git master is really nice as it
allows running it with the flashdebugplayer from Adobe.
My version only works though with a change and I want to see if this would
be ok for others too

I need to set
PROPRIETARY_LOGFILE=~/.macromedia/Flash_Player/Logs/flashlog.txt
in the tests script, as according to the Adobe docs, the TraceOutputFileName
setting that the script is currently relying on
is ignored and the above hardcoded value is used as the logfile name.

Matthias are you using another version of the player?

$flashplayerdebugger --version
10,2,153,1

thanks
Jani