lightspark-users team mailing list archive

two testsuites

Hello,

with the recent integration of the Tamarin testsuite done by Matthias[1], I
feel the old tests are somewhat redundant as
the former is much more complete and correct, being used with the official
Adobe software.
I propose once we have the same ease of use for the Tamarin ones and
developers get more accustomed to working with
them, we deprecate the old tests. The ones I would keep and maybe move to an
interactive/ directory are those which
use graphics and user input which I am not sure are covered by Tamarin's.

thoughts?
Jani

[1] needs mentioning in the NEWS file and  a paragraph or two in the yet
unwritten CONTRIBUTING file in the sources.

Follow ups